Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vintage inspired Swimsuits!

Hello! while I'm in LA doing some photoshoots, I've got a great guest post for you all today about vintage inspired modern swimwear! 
Have a look!
 

Hey Modfox Readers! it's Ashley from Glitter and Gold
feel free to come check out my blog anytime!:)
You all know these two beautiful ladies, both iconic in a certain time period. We remember them today as gorgeous ladies that define beauty. Marylin Monroe, simply beautiful she made this bathing suit style a huge success. Elizabeth Taylor most certainly is the definition of glamorous especially in this photo.

                           {Mariyln Monroe bathing suit top here & bottom here}
                                                    {Elizabeth Taylor's look here}

I put together some of my favorite mix and match swim pieces. I really love all of these bathing suits and I think they are super fun! All are vintage inspired; I hope you like!!:)
     (1) Blue Knit top here, (2) Black&White High-Waisted Bottoms similar here, (3) Purple Padded Bikini top similar here, (4) Purple high waisted shorts here (70% off), (5) Polka Dot Bikini top similar here, (6) high waisted black shorts here

(1) Flower Bandeau bikini here, (2)Yellow polka-dot bikini here

1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this! I am in dire need of some high waist bikini bottoms <3 the purple ones are fabulous

    xoxox
    http://mini-crini.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!