Friday, December 28, 2012

Liquid Amber

 Nasty Gal sequin peplum skirt, Sway velvet heels, H&M box bag, Forever 21 blouse

 I just noticed that my last three posts all included sequins, and for that I'm not sorry becuase it's really the sequin season! Give me until after New Years and maybeeeeee I will stop. 
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Christmas at my house is always so wonderful. We spend the entire day slowly opening up gifts, eating cookies and watching Christmas movies. It's really nice just to savor the day instead of rushing through it in a mass frenzy of ripped wrapping paper! As far as new Years goes, I honestly have no idea what to do.. 
We usually head to Sf for a couple days, but it looks as though we are breaking our beloved tradition. What are you guys doing for New Years?
:)



13 comments:

  1. AHH! That skirt is amazing. Paired with those shoes and the wonderfully adorable shaped box, you have a great festive outfit!

    Hope that you have a wonderful New Years!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is stunning!
    kisses from milano a and have a happy holiday!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! That skirt is gorgeous! Love the combination with the blouse, stunning! You look gorgeous!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee this! That sequin skirt is so cute, love the peplum and looks awesome with those heels. Gorgeous photos as always x

    Natalie

    www.lonewolfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit! That collar on that blouse is my favorite.
    I have no fun new years plans, might make a nice dinner and stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is pure perfection! And sequins are always awesome, especially this time of the year. The pictures are amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The shoes are the most amazing shade of red ever! I love how they add an extra touch of glamour to the already chic and sparkling skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome shoes and sooo cute skirt ;3

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style!!! Your blog is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are exquisitely breathtaking in this sequin peplum skirt. Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This skirt is the best thing ever! I just love how sparkly and festive it is. If I had one like it, I would wear it for New Year's Eve hands down. You look fantastic in it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!