Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter with Le Bunny Bleu!





 Shoes- Le Bunny Bleu, Dress- Lauren Conrad

 Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I was actually born on Easter, so that might have something to do with it! I love the colours, wearing a pretty floral dress and searching for gemstone coloured eggs, the chocolate bunnies, bunnies in general. It's all great. So these pretty pastel pink Le Bunny Bleu oxfords are Easter perfect! They actually look like little eggs themselves, so cute! I love how they are so stylist yet functional. 
I can hop all around the yard with these!
Plus, since Bunny is in their name, how could you not??

Hoppy Early Easter!

XOXO,
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! Happy birthday in advance. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born on Easter Day? That's so lovely! Not at all like the inconvenience of being born on Christmas Day, when your day gets forgotten amongst the general activity... I love Easter too - I'm a Christian so I've a slightly different take on it, but agree with all your reasons for loving it in addition to that! Hope you have a happy one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute - that dress is perfect and those shoes are just so cute. I love Easter too! I was born around the same time (Palm Sunday!) so it always just feels like a fresh and new time.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What camera, lens and editing program do you use? Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!